Monday, September 20, 2010

Blank Waverunner Vx110 Deluxe

Welcome

Executing Nail in Bologna using the highest quality products. I guarantee the highest degree with excellent results, but affordable. I started this business in Brazil years ago and now I'm in Bologna to rebuild your nails and decorate them with you, in an original way.

My Services:

  • elongation nail tips with maps or
  • nail biting treatment (for those who bite their nails)
  • Reinforcement of natural nails with gel
  • French, Design and decoration of artificial nails
  • Retouching (Refill)

PROMOTION OF THE MONTH:

Nails only 35 EURO!

other offers:
  • If you are two to do the treatment on the same day will have a discount of 5 € per person for the treatments.
  • Presentatemi a new customer and you have your close touch with a discount of 5 €.

Do not miss your chance to have their nails as natural and decor!

areas of work:

Bologna (Any surrounding areas have to be evaluated)

Rosaria:
Phone: 3465100671

0 comments:

Post a Comment